#OnlyInMayakoba Photo Contest OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
The #OnlyinMayakoba Photo Contest (the “Contest”) is sponsored by Mayakoba Resort, located at Carretera Federal Chetumal-Puerto Juarez km. 298, Solidaridad, 77710 Playa del Carmen, QROO (the “Sponsor”). There are ONE (1) Prize to be awarded. Chances of winning depend on the total number of votes received.
Who Can Enter:
- The Contest is subject to all federal, provincial, and municipal laws, and is void where prohibited.
- Employees of the Sponsor or any of its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, or any other company or individual involved with the design, production execution or distribution of the Contest are not eligible. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- The Contest is open from Monday, 3rd of April, 2017 at 12:00 PM Eastern Standard Time (“EST”) to Thursday 1ST of June, 2017 at 12:00 PM EST (the “Contest Period”).
How to Enter:
- During the Contest Period, Eligible Fans can enter through the Mayakoba Facebook Page. All eligible photos must be a new photo that has not been previously posted to Social Media. There is a maximum of one entry that may be earned by an entrant per photo during the Contest Period. No registration is required.
- Entries that are fraudulent are not permitted and will be declared invalid.
- All entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Receipt of entries for the random draw will not be acknowledged, and proof of submission of an entry will not be deemed proof of receipt.
- The Sponsor reserves the right to delete any entries or remove participants that are in violation of the Official Rules.
Grand Prize Awarding:
- All images that enter via the Woobox platform at the Mayakoba Resort Facebook page will be submitted to public voting.
- One (1) prize will be awarded to the winner:I. The prize consists of the following: Four (4) night stay at one (1) of the Mayakoba Resort for two people (air fare or any other transportation, incidentals or tax during the stay are not included). Black out dates apply: January 1-7, February 9-18, March 25-31; April 9-18, June 18 – 16 July; August 13-15; September 14-19, 24-25; November 6-12 & 24-27,December 21-31 2017 & 2018
- Awarding of The Grand Prize of all eligible entries received will be done via email:In order to be verified a Grand Prize winner, the selected entrant must:I. Respond to the prize notification by email within five (5) business days of transmission;II. releases and discharges the Sponsor; andIII. Consent to the announcement of the winner’s name and the use by or on behalf of the Sponsor of the winner’s name and/or photograph and/or video for advertising and promotional purposes, without any further compensation to the winner.
- Should the selected entrant fail to comply with any of the requirements contained in these Official Rules, the Grand Prize will be automatically forfeited and another entrant will be selected and the initially selected entrant will be disqualified and will have no recourse towards the Sponsor or anyone involved in the Contest.
- Return of any prize notification email as “undeliverable” may result in disqualification, and an alternate winner may be selected.
- The winner must be able to redeem their Prize between Wednesday June 1st, 2017 and June 7th, 2017. If the winner is not able to redeem the Prize during this time the prize will be forfeited and no alternative prize will be awarded.
- Any expenses not specifically mentioned above as part of the Instant Prizes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. The Prize do not include any expenses related to meals, travel arrangements, accommodation, hotel incidentals (parking, phone, laundry, spa treatments, etc.), gratuities, or any applicable taxes, which are the sole responsibility of the winner. Activities are subject to availability, weather conditions and operating times of each activity provider. All components of the prize must be taken together. Any portion of the Instant Prizes not accepted or redeemed by a winner will be forfeited and is non-transferable and not for re-sale.
- The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes in whole or in part with a prize of equal or greater value in the event a prize is not reasonably available at its discretion.
- All elements of the Instant Prizes are non-transferable, non-exchangeable, not for re-sale and non-refundable. The Prize winner is not entitled to receive any payment for any possible difference between the actual value of the Prize. No cash alternatives, substitution or transfers of the Instant Prizes will be allowed.
- The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and local/municipal laws and is void where prohibited by law. If any provision of these Official Rules is found by any court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable, all other provisions will remain in full force and effect.
- The Sponsor will not, under any circumstances, be responsible for, or liable to any entrant or any other person for:I. any erroneous lost, damaged, late, incomplete, misdirected, deleted, defective, or altered Contest registrations, regardless of the cause, including, but not limited to, failure of the Site;II. any failure for any reason whatsoever of the selected entrant to receive a prize notification;III. any changes in email addresses after Contest registrations are submitted; andIIII. any computer, online, telephone, or technical malfunctions or errors that may occur, regardless of the cause.
- If for any reason the Contest is not capable of being conducted as intended by the Sponsor, including due to computer viruses, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other cause that corrupts or interferes with the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Contest, the Sponsor may, at its sole discretion, disqualify any entrant responsible for such misconduct and cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Contest.
- Should tax liability arise, then it will be the responsibility of the winner to notify their own Government’s relevant tax department. The Sponsor takes no responsibility or liability for taxation or for any other costs incurred in connection with the prizes received in this Contest.
- Decisions of the Sponsor are final and binding.
- By entering the Contest, participants consent to the Sponsor’s collection, use, and disclosure of the personal information provided in the Contest registration for the administration of the Contest, including posting of the winner’s name and city of residence on the Sponsor website, and in aggregated, non-personal form in order to create reports regarding Contest entrant demographics and consumer habits, which reports the Sponsor may disclose to others. The Sponsor will use the entrant’s personal information only for identified purposes.